Article 1: Identity of the Entrepreneur
Don't Let Daddy Know Merchandise - DLDK, a division of Toffmusic BV Turnhout (Belgium)
Business address: Gelmelstraat 92/8, 2320 Hoogstraten
email: [email protected]
Company number: 0450.905.488
Article 2: Applicability
1. These terms and conditions apply to every offer of DLDK and any agreement reached at a distance between DLDK and consumers.
2. Before the agreement is concluded, the text of these general conditions to the consumer shall be made available through the site. If this is not reasonably possible, before the contract is concluded, indicated that the general conditions appearing in the entrepreneur and will be sent free of charge as soon as possible, at the request of the consumer.
Article 3: Order
1. DLDK accepts orders by entering your order on the website. When completed incomplete or unclear orders we reserve the right not to deliver. Orders are processed in order of receipt and delivered as long as stocks last.
2. DLDK reserves the right to refuse an order or to impose order on terms.
3. Your order implies acceptance of the general conditions applicable.
4. No every completed order follows a confirmation email to the email address provided by the consumer. DLDK is not responsible for the proper receipt.
5. DLDK is not liable for any maintenance or abnormalities in the stock. If the ordered item is unfortunately no longer in stock even though it was indicated on the site as available DLDK will inform their consumer and make him or her an alternative offer.
Article 4: Delivery and Transport
1. The mode of transport for delivery shall be determined solely by DLDK. Consumers can indeed choose from for receiving options.
2. DLDK consumers will notify the shipping order on invoice for payment.
3. DLDK seeks the consumers to submit a transport offer as favorable as possible on the basis of a combination of the lowest price and acceptable delivery period.
4. DLDK can not be held accountable for late deliveries, however, will endeavor to make orders in accordance with market supply.
5. Transport of items ordered will be made to the address specified by the consumer.
6. DLDK is not liable for errors in addresses or for the incompleteness thereof. If orders are returned, by errors in address or an awkward issue for conveyor then DLDK reserves the right for consumers to spend extra for a renewed transport costs.
Article 5: Think Term & Return
1. Consumers have a cooling off period of 14 calendar days, commencing on the day following receipt of the order.
2. During the reflection period the consumer is entitled to review the items ordered on quality and performance. Items will only new state and reversed while maintaining labels.
3. Looking to the consumer of the cooling-off period should use these supplied items, undamaged, along with a copy of the invoice within 14 calendar days of receipt of the items on our return.
4. Please do via 'My Account' under 'Tickets' to your question. The question we receive is so associated with your invoice and data which we can be faster. Possibly. please us naturally express the desire for returns over [email protected]
5. Consumers from Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany and France, will we get a return label sent by mail.
6. For consumers from other countries is that there will be a fixed fee for a return label in concert.
7. Incomplete delivery or faulty delivery or delivering a product that does not meet the quality standards within the EU consumers will be free for return and re-delivery. For consumers outside the EU will be given a solution in mutual consultation.
8. In a "normal" exchange DLDK will not automatically be responsible for the cost of re-sending of the desired article.
9. Return transport is entirely at the risk of the consumer.
10. The purchase price of the returned item(s) will be refunded within 14 days but not before we have received your return parcel or proof of your returned shipment.
Article 6: Payment
1. ALL our invoices are payable in order to receive payment is not among the possibilities.
2. DLDK offers to pay conument through various betaalssytemen: Paypal, Bancontact / MrCash, Visa, Mastercard, Sofort, iDeal
3. These payment methods are indicated at the check and as a choice offered to consumers.
4. When paying automatically consumers an agreement with the parent company Toffmusic BVBA.
5. If necessary. refunds of returns shall be made within normal time and in the same account from which the consumer has paid to DLDK.
6. If you wish to pay in a different way than in principle specified by you, you can log into your account and behind your bills 'pay' to the button choose a pay version.
Article 7: Privacy
1. Data on consumer stored in a processing and used for internal, automated processing in the context of responsible customer and our business operations, such as order processing and for sending their own offers. We provide no data to third parties that affect your privacy.
2. The consumer, of course, has the right to improve his / her data, this can be changed after logging into the Account.
Article 8: Miscellaneous
1. DLDK is not responsible for cases of accident or force majeure. In these cases, the mutual obligations are suspended.
2. In case of dispute, Belgian law applies. Disputes will not be able to be settled amicably shall be submitted to the Court in Turnhout.